The Vegan Cookbook for Athletes: 101 Recipes and 3 Meal Plans to Build Endurance and Strength. by Anne-Marie Campbell
Being a vegan athlete requires dedication to getting the best nutrients to fuel your body during exercise. The book, The Vegan Cookbook for Athletes, features 101 vegan recipes and three meal plans to guide you to combine your training with solid plant-based macro-nutrient resources. There is information to help you create a tailored nutrition plan for your unique athletic demands, and set you up for a life of athletic success.
Some of the recipes from the book
- Veggie Rainbow Wrap
- 5-Bean Chili
- Turmeric Italian Tofu and Rice
More details here.
- The No Meat Athlete Cookbook: Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes to Fuel Your Workouts―and the Rest of Your Life.
- The Vegetarian Athlete's Cookbook: by Anita Bean. Includes over 100 easy-to-prepare vegetarian and vegan recipes.
- List of Cookbooks for Athletes
- More Sports Nutrition Books
- Following a Vegan Diet - the good and bad
- About Sports Nutrition