There is a plethora of books on sports nutrition. We have tried to list the significant ones. Follow the links below to find out more about each book, and if available there will be a link to purchase the book on Amazon. You can also check other Sports Nutrition Books on Amazon.
Sports Nutrition Information
Nutrition Guides for Athletes
- Super Food for Performance in Work, Sport and Life: practical nutrition advice suitable for both everyday and sporting endeavors. by Lisa Middleton.
- Eat Like an Athlete: Boost your energy and performance through nutrition, by Simone Austin.
- Fuel for Young Athletes: written by a a nutritionist and a parent, who understands nutrition from a science perspective as well as from a practical angle.
- Peak Performance: training and nutrition strategies for sport. Allen and Unwin, Sydney, 1998. Hawley, J. and Burke, L.
- Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Tom Venuto.
- Gold Medal Nutrition, 1997. Cardwell, G.
Athletes and Diets
- Plant-Based Sports Nutrition: Expert fueling strategies for training, recovery, and performance.
Sport Nutrition Textbooks
- The Complete Guide to Sports Nutrition, Food for Fitness, by Anita Bean.
- Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook Essential Sports Nutrition: A Guide to Optimal Performance for Every Active Person
- The Complete Guide to Food for Sports Performance, 2nd ed. Allen and Unwin, Sydney, 1995. Burke, L.
- Eat and Run: My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness, Scott Jurek
- Athlete Cookbooks — a collection of recipe books for athletes and by athletes.
- Information about fueling athletes
- Sports Nutrition Products
- Home of Sport Nutrition
- About the Survival Cookbook Series — recipes by and for athletes at the AIS
- Athlete Cookbooks Site — cookbooks for athletes