Pelvic Tilt Exercise
- To strengthen your lower back and improve posture. This exercise is also performed to reduce and prevent lower back pain.
Equipment Required: A firm but not hard surface such as an exercise mat
- Assume a position on your back, with your head rested comfortably, your knees bent at approximately right angles and feet flat on the ground.
- Exhale as you press the small of your lower back against the ground or floor
- Inhale as you relax your spine
- Repeat several times
Key points to remember
- This exercise can also be done while standing, with your back up against a wall