Neck Rotation Exercise
- To strengthen and relax the neck muscles
- Equipment Required: none
- Stand or sit in a relaxed position, with your eyes closed.
- Gently roll your head around, making a full circle.
- Try and keep your shoulder stable and move only your head
- Repeat times one way, then repeat in the opposite direction
Key points to remember
- Rotate your head slowly to avoid over stretching and damaging any ligaments
- You can also stretch the neck muscles by moving the head slowly from side to side and from front to back (nodding)