Forward Bend Exercise
- To strengthen your lower back
- Equipment Required: none
- Stand with your feet approximately shoulder width apart.
- Bend slowly forward at the hips, keeping your back straight.
- Breathe deeply for a few breaths, before raising you torso back to the standing position.
- Repeat this action several times
- If you are able to comfortably perform the above action, you can increase the stretch by clasping your hands behind your back and slowly raising them until they are as far above your head as possible.