This exercise is part of the home fitness program, fitness you can do at home with minimal equipment.
Equipment Required: a weight that can be held in your hand, such as a grocery bag.
- Stand next to a sturdy bed or another flat surface that will provide a good support.
- Place your left hand and left knee onto the flat surface
- Hold onto the weight in your right hand.
- Slowly bring the object up to the side of your chest, keeping your back straight.
- Lower the weight back down to straighten the arm.
- Repeat this procedure, concentrating on utilizing your back muscles.
- Switch over and do the exercise with your left arm.
Key points to remember
- Throughout the exercise, keep your back straight and abdominals tight
- The weight lifted can be adjusted to modify the intensity of this exercise
- More of fitness at home
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.