Nike Mercurial Vapor
The Mercurial Vapor is a line of scientifically designed football boots which have been around for over ten years. The boots feature Speed Plate technology, which is designed to give players instant acceleration and make them fastest to and with the ball. The shoe is also very light, making it built for speed.
The Mercurial boot was first designed specifically for Brazilian soccer striker Ronaldo in 1998. If fact, since the release of the shoe many of the top-scorers in the English Premier League have worn Mercurial Vapor boots. See a video of the Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo wearing the latest Mercurial Vapor IV in a race against a Bugatti Veyron.
- Speed Plate technology
- Buy Nike Shoes in our online store
- Video of the Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo wearing the latest Mercurial Vapor IV
- Other shoes to help you perform, including the Nike Vaporfly.
- Buying guide: What to Look For in Running Shoes
- Running Shoes: Getting the Right Fit
- See the Nike SPARQ Test Pro fitness testing and training shoe.
- Other Fitness Products