The 2004 Olympic Games were held in Athens, Greece. It was the third time that Athens had hosted the Olympic Games if you count the 1906 Intercalated Games. The first-ever modern Summer Olympic Games was held in Athens in 1896.
A record 202 countries participated in the 2004 Olympic Summer Games in Athens. See the full Medal tally at the 2004 Athens Games.
- The archery competitions in Athens in 2004 were staged in the same Panathenaic Stadium that was used for the 1896 Olympics.
- List of sports at the 2004 Olympic Games
- Complete list of Olympic host cities
- Athens Olympic Games 1896
- Athens Intercalated Games 1906
- Athens 2004 Paralympic Games
- Greece at the Olympic Games.
- Athens Olympic Village Food Menu and Athlete Nutrition.
- Videos from the 2004 Olympics
- 2004: The Year in Sport
- Sport in Greece