The Netball World Cup, previously known as the Netball World Championships, has been held every four years since 1963. It is coordinated by the International Federation of Netball Associations. The tournament has been dominated by the Australian and New Zealand teams, with New Zealand winning the last World Cup in 2019 held in Liverpool England.
- 2023 Tournament in South Africa [Dec '19]
- 2019 Tournament in Liverpool [Feb '15]
- 2015 Tournament in Sydney [July '11]
- Complete Winners List [Feb '11]
- History [Feb '11]
- Trivia [Feb '11]
- Host Countries List [Feb '11]
- Countries at the Netball World Cup [Feb '11]
The next Netball World Cup will be held in South Africa in 2023.
- Countries — information about each country that has participated at the World Championships.
- Winners List — a complete list of all the winners of the World Championships.
- History — about the event which has been held each four years since 1963.
- Hosts — about the host countries and cities.
- Trivia — more information about the tournament.
- Other Netball Major Tournaments
- Other major world sporting events
- netball at the Commonwealth Games
- About the sport of netball