Netball Major Events
There are many tournaments on the international netball calendar. Most tournaments have been dominated by the Australian and New Zealand teams.
Major International Netball Tournaments
- Netball World Cup — previously known as the Netball World Championships, has been held every four years since 1963. The next World Cup will be held in South Africa in 2023.
- Netball at the Commonwealth Games — a netball tournament has been held at all games since 1998.
- Netball Nations Cup — tournament in January 2020 (and maybe in the future) contested by the national teams of England, Jamaica, New Zealand and South Africa. (replacing the annual Quad Series played between Australia, England, New Zealand and South Africa).
- Netball Singapore Nations Cup — an annual netball tournament organized and hosted by Netball Singapore. The inaugural tournament was played in 2006. The tournament is contested by the netball playing countries not playing in the Netball Nations Cup, such as Northern Ireland, Singapore, Botswana, Cook Islands, Fiji, Namibia, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tanzania, Uganda, Wales, Eswatini, India, Scotland, Malaysia, Zambia.
Domestic Netball Competitions
- Super Netball Cup — the top level netball league in Australia