There are a range of sports or games played with flying discs, often called by the trademark name Frisbee. There are quite a few different official Disc Sports. The most popular are:
- Ultimate (Frisbee) — a team game played with a disc (Frisbee), with points scored by passing the disc to a teammate in the opposing end zone.
- Disc Golf — Frisbee golf, the objective is to traverse a course from start to end with the fewest number of throws of the disc.
- Freestyle Flying Disc — creative, acrobatic, and athletic maneuvers with a flying disc.
- Equipment for Ultimate and Disc Golf [May '22]
- Tips to Level Up Your Disc Golf Game [May '22]
- Fitness components for ultimate [Jan '13]
- What does it take to be a successful ultimate player? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for ultimate [Apr '10]
- About Disc Golf [May 09]
- Ultimate Frisbee Glossary of Terms [May 09]
- Disc Sport Videos [May 09]
- Frisbee Fitness [Apr 09]
- Ultimate Bookshop [Sept 08]
Other disc sports include:
- Guts — where teams alternate between throwing a disc as hard as they can, and trying to catch such throws.
- Double Disc Court (DDC)
— a little like tennis with frisbees.
- Discathon — a competition which resembles disc golf with time constraints.
- Other Disc Events: Accuracy, Distance, MTA (Maximum Time Aloft) and TRC (Throw, Run and Catch).
- Self Caught Flight
- Fricket — a ‘two-on-two’ flying disc game. Also known as disc cricket, cups, suzy sticks and crispy wickets.
- A collection of Disc Sport Videos
- Disc sport polls
- Another disc sports list
- Information about All Sports and also a list of Unusual Sports