Boxers must not only be strong and fit, they also need to be quick, skillful and determined.
- Do you have what it takes to be a boxer? Check out the details of the Boxing SPARQ and more information on boxing fitness testing.
- Women's Boxing: With women's boxing now part of the Olympic Games program, there is more interest in this sport.
- Boxing Information: boxing books for sale and boxing polls. The name for Boxing in other Languages.
- New to the sport? Read about the basic rules and equipment needed.
- Boxing Resources: Boxing Quotes and Boxing Clipart
- Did you know? Boxing became a legal sport in 1901. Read more boxing history.
- Did you know boxing is a sport at the Olympic Games? See about other boxing major events, including the Boxing World Championships.
- Weight Management Strategies in weight category restricted sports.
- Boxing was rated the most demanding sport.
- Rate your Boxing Heroes
- Read about the unusual sport of Chess Boxing.
- Read the boxing entries on the sporting blog.
- Boxing clipart of fighters and equipment.
- Funny Boxing Stuff