Boxing Funny Sporting Quotes
Here is my top 10 list of favorite funny sporting quotes from the sport of Boxing. There are more too.
- "Why would anyone expect him to come out smarter? He went to prison for three years, not Princeton."
- The three toughest fighters I've ever been up against were Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Robinson, and Sugar Ray Robinson. I fought Sugar so many times, I'm surprised I'm not diabetic!
- "The referee is the most important man in the ring besides the two fighters."
- "Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths in boxing - but none of them really that serious."
- "I was in a no-win situation, so I'm glad that I won rather than lost."
- "All the time he's boxing, he's thinking. All the time he was thinking, I was hitting him."
- "Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book."
- "When we started, it was based on lies. It's changing now. There are no secrets in the business. You've got to come with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It's becoming very confusing."
- "He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is."
- "I'm going to eat his children."
- More funny boxing quotes
- Funny Quotes Home
- Sports Quotes — the serious stuff, including serious quotes from boxing.