Free Nutrition Downloads
In addition to the free information provided on this website, there are a few very useful files that can also be downloaded for free to help with your nutrition goals.
- Food Diary Downloads - there is a Daily Food Diary to be used document your daily food intake. You can also download the 3-Day Food Diary which can be used for a more comprehensive analysis of your diet. See more about using the food diaries.
- Food Label Exercise Worksheet — a worksheet to test your understanding of a food nutrition label. Being able to read and understand food packaging and the food label will help you identify what nutrients are in foods, and decide what are good and bad food choices.
- Supermarket Scavenger Hunt Worksheet — this worksheet is a great way to engage younger athletes during a supermarket shopping educational tour. This exercise involves five tasks to complete as they explore around the supermarket.
- Health Audit Diet Checklist — There are many healthy eating guidelines that have been published. We have incorporated one of these into an easy to follow checklist, called 'the Health Audit', which is available for free. The information in this document are some general guidelines for healthy eating. If you can get close to this on a regular basis you are well on your way to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Fat Calculator Software — a very useful and easy to use software program, designed for health professionals, researchers and students for easy recording and calculation of body fat percent.
- BodyByte — a universal standalone computer software program specially developed to comprehensively organize, analyze and manage all nutrition information, as well as training and fitness. It is free too.
- Fitness testing downloads
- Fitness Downloads
- Top Fat-Loss & Strength Training Myths -- Busted! free ebook download.
- Software downloads
- All Free Downloads