All-Star Feast Cookbook: Over 130 Star Athletes Reveal Their Favorite Recipes
The All-Star Feast Cookbook contains recipes from over 130 star athletes from Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Tennis, Boxing, Golf, Racing, Olympics, Soccer plus more. The recipes were donated by the athletes to benefit three sports-related charities - Special Olympic's International, Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis, and the Women's Sports foundation.
- Brett Favre's 'Too Hot Too Handle Crawfish Ettouffe'
- Mickey Mantle's Country Fried Steak
- Jaromir Jagr's Chicken Paprikash
- Bob Costas, Smooth Talking Dolmathes.
- Rodney Hampton's Baked Chicken
- Bruce (now Caitlyn) Jenner, All-Around Brownies
- Bob Cousy's Bounce Pass Lambs A La Cousy
- Chris and Melanie Carter Endzone Oxtail Soup
- Keyshawn Johnson's 'Rosebowl Enchiladas al la Keyshawn'
- Pat O'Brien's grilled amberjack
- Jim Harbaugh's 'Captain Comeback's Grilled Fish'
- Pat Riley's Championship Chocolate Cake
- Rafael Palmeiro's "RBI Wash Dry Cake"
- James Brown 'Legendary Football Cake'
- Tim McCarver's Mixed Vegetables
The book includes recipes from other athletes such as Joe Frazier, Joe Montana, Rebecca Lobo, Emmitt Smith Troy Aikman, William Perry, David Cohen, Grant Hill, Michael Jordan, Charlie Ward, Shaquille O'Neal, Wayne Gretzky, Martin Brodeur, Mickey Mantle, Brook Robinson, Andre Agassi, Martina Navratilova, Oscal De La Hoya, Nancy Lopez, Armond Palmer, Mario and Michael Andretti, Adam Graves, Al Unser, Jr. & Sr., Brian Boitana, Scott Hamilton, Carl Lewis, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Michael Johnson, Alexi Lalas, Frank Gifford, John Harkes, and Joe Theismann.
There are recipes for Patriotic White Chicken Chilli, Boomer's BBQ Beef Brisket, Mom's Breakaway Camel Cake, Dan's Shotgun Ribs, Catch-of-the-Day Monongahela Shrimp, Move the Chains Cornbread, Balsamic Chichen and "Mash" Potatoes, In The Paint Sweet Potatoe Pie, Three-Point Pasta, Hattrick Porcupine Meatballs, Over-the-Fence Fruit Cocktail Cake, Pinch Hitter Red Snapper with Mushrooms, Wimbledon Pasto, Fishing Scones with Raising, Kick Butt Borscht, Chicken Breasts Alfredo; Aired-Out Apple Crispy; Patiotic White Chicken Chili; Sunday Morning Colorado Omelette; Monday Night Garbonzo Bean Soup; Sure Handed Barbecue Ribs; Black, White, Lemon and Strawberry Cookies; Heavenly Peach Cobbler Delight; Downfield Fettuccine with Three-Cheese Sauce, and Back-Flip Snickerdoodles.
All-Star Feast Cookbook: Over 130 Star Athletes Reveal Their Favorite Recipes. Published October 1st 1997 by Global Liaisons Inc. Buy The All-Star Feast Cookbook.
- The All-Star Athletes Cook Book — by Oscar Fraley and David Huntley. 1965.
- More Sports Nutrition Books
- List of Cookbooks for Athletes
- About Sports Nutrition