Serbia and Montenegro at the Winter Olympics
The previous State Union of Serbia and Montenegro, which was also referred to as the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, competed at the Winter Olympic Games on three occasions from 1996 up to 2006.
The two states also competed at the Winter Olympics as part of Yugoslavia from 1924 to 1992. The union failed to win a medal at the Winter Games.
- About Sport in Serbia and Montenegro
- Montenegro at the Winter Olympics
- Serbia at the Winter Olympics
- About Sport in Serbia
- About Sport in Montenegro
- Serbia and Montenegro at the Summer Olympics
- Serbia at the Summer Olympics
- Montenegro at the Summer Olympics
- More Winter Olympics Countries
- Winter Olympics main page.