The Copa América is a men's football tournament in South America. It is the main men's football tournament contested among national teams from South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL). The tournament is the oldest international soccer competition contested between men's national teams. It had its beginnings in 1916 in Buenos Aires, in a tournament between Argentina, who were celebrating their 100th anniversary of independence, against a few other South American teams.
- List of Winners — all winners and running up countries since the first event in 1916
- List of Host Countries — Argentina and Colombia are hosting the upcoming tournament, the first time two countries have shared the hosting rights. See all the host countries listed.
- Trivia — over 100 years of tournaments
- 2024: 48th Copa América, hosted by USA
- 2028: 49th Copa América, hosted by ?
There is also a female version of the Copa América - the Copa América Femenina.