Training for Fitness
This site has heaps of information and interesting articles about fitness for sport. And the best thing ... it's all for free! If you have searched around the net for fitness information you will know that there is a lot of information out there, and not all of it I would agree with. You will also notice that usually they are trying to sell you something.
This site is about freely sharing knowledge. Some of the articles have been sourced from other authors, so you may still occasionally find some conflicting advice. The stuff here is good advice, but as you will see, in the fitness game there is more than one way to skin a cat. I suggest that you read as much as you can and make up your own mind.
Over 70 training exercise descriptions ...
Some fitness facts and figures to improve you fitness and training knowledge.
Health and Nutrition
Eating the right food, particularly when training and placing extra stress on the body, is also vitally important for gaining and maintaining a healthy body
A collection of resources for the athlete or health and fitness professionals.
- 100 essential fitness tips ebook [July '15]
- handgrip exercisers for sale [June '15]
- women v men in fitness [May '15]
- personal trainer courses [Mar '15]
- individualized workout plan [Aug '14]
- fitbit pedometer [Oct '11]
- fitness and weight loss free ebook [Sept '11]
- all about the components of fitness: strength, balance, endurance, flexibility, power, agility, muscle endurance, speed, body composition [Apr '11]
- ranking of sport athleticism components [Mar '11]
- features of heart rate monitors [Feb '11]