Fitness Training Workouts
Workout Programs & Articles
- Planning & Designing a program
- Strength or Resistance Training
- Abdominal Programs
- Women Only Programs
- Training at the Beach, at Home or while traveling
- Home Fitness Programs
- Bodyweight Exercises
- Superhero Workout
- Exercise for Free
Training For ...
With the huge amount of information on different training methods out there, there is no consensus on which is the right way to go.
Most training programs will work to some degree to improve your fitness. On a simple level, if you perform a training program in which there is an increased load placed on the body, the body will adapt to the higher load, and you will be become stronger, faster and fitter (see fitness principles).
However, a program tailored specifically for you and your needs can maximize and accelerate the benefits to your health and fitness. See these articles on a variety of fitness training programs, to help you decide what is best for you, and help you achieve your fitness goals quickly.
- Monitoring Fitness - keeping track of your fitness goals and achievements.
- Personal Trainers - info about becoming one, and what one can do for you.
- Exercise Database - a library of a large range of fitness training exercises.
- Fitness Training Principles - understanding why and how to train
- some basic Anatomy and Physiology related to fitness training.
- Complete list of exercise descriptions