Here is a calculator that determines how many calories you need to eat each day, plus lots of other information, based on your height, weight and your estimated activity level.
Daily Calorie Calculator
source: this calculator was provided by allnutritionals.com (no longer active)
- Calories Burned Running — determines how many calories you have burned based on your weight and distance run.
- Calculating Daily Energy Expenditure — a few formulas to estimate your daily energy expenditure.
- Direct measurement of BMR and RMR — resting energy expenditure.
- Calculating Net Carbs — A practical guide for tracking carbohydrate intake while on a keto diet.
- About Energy Expenditure — methods, formula and calculators for at rest or during exercise.
- Energy Expenditure using a Pedometer — by counting steps you can estimate how much energy you are using.
- Other nutrition calculators
- Weight Loss — everything you need to know for reducing body fat
- More Fitness Testing Calculators