Here is a calculator that determines how many calories you have burned based on your weight (in lbs) and distance run (in miles). If you need to convert your units, you can use this distance calculator to convert km to miles, and this weight calculator to convert kg to lbs.
- Power output and energy expenditure for running and walking
- Daily Calorie Counter — calculates how many calories you need each day.
- Calculating Energy Expenditure — a few formulas to estimate your daily energy expenditure.
- Energy Expenditure using a Pedometer — by counting steps you can estimate how much energy you are using.
- Direct measurement of BMR and RMR — resting energy expenditure.
- About Energy Expenditure — methods, formula and calculators.
- Other nutrition calculators
- Weight Loss — everything you need to know for reducing body fat.
- Fitness Testing Calculators