The new sport of Balloonist was created by Kris James of the USA in 2016. Two teams of three compete to keep a balloon in the air. This is a variation of the traditional activity played in homes across the world, keeping a balloon in the air. This sport involves two teams of three, compared to the unusual sport of Balloons which is played one-on-one.
Balloon, and walls about the size of a living room.
- A player can not put the balloon on the ground
- Player can not hit or hurt a player or else will count 2 points for the other team
- Only 3 players on each team
- Teams have to have at least 9 players maximum is 13 players
- Teams can trade players or buy
- No one but the coach can approve a trade
- Players can use a wall to pass
- A player has to go to college to play in the league
- Make the game safe as possible
- A opening of the wall 7'6 high 3'0 wide if the balloon goes in the opening it counts 2 points but it has to touch the ground to count
- A player can not interfere with the balloon when behind the opening
- Out of 3 players there will be a guy that can block the balloon, a player that shoots, and a player that can shoot and block.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Balloons — an unusual sport in which players attempt to keep a balloon in the air
- Hot Air Balloon Competitions
- Other new sports
- Complete list of unusual sports