Modern Pentathlon is a sport comprising five disciplines: fencing, 200 meters freestyle swimming, show jumping, and a combined event of pistol shooting and 3200 meters cross country run. In 2021, it was announced that the horse riding event will be replaced in the future, with a cycling or obstacle event mooted as the potential replacement.
- Anthropometry in Modern Pentathlon
- See more about the individual sports of fencing, equestrian, shooting and swimming
- Modern Pentathlon at the Olympics
- The best modern pentathlete at the Olympic Games
- A summary of the sport of modern pentathlon
- About Obstacle Racing Events
- History of the Olympic Games
- Blog Posts tagged with 'modern pentathlon'