A collection of information on the sport of swimming.
- Learn to Swim [Dec '22]
- Swimming in other languages [Jun '20]
- Swimming Calendar [Jan '19]
- anthropometry for swimming [Dec '15]
- Swimming Hydrodynamics and biomechanics [Feb '13]
- Fitness Components for Swimming [Feb '13]
- Swimming Nutrition [Jan '12]
- Swimming Heroes [Nov '10]
- Who is the greatest ever swimmer? [Sep '10]
- What does it take to be a successful 200m swimmer? [Aug '10]
- Need a greater understanding of swimming? Here you will find a simple explanation of each of the Swimming strokes, and Swimming terms.
- Science and Swimming: How physiology and biomechanics can help a swimmer reach their true potential. Also, swimming fitness and fitness testing.
- There are also Profiles of swimmers and Books for sale in the Swimming Store, and also a page about Synchronized Swimming.
- Swimming in other languages
- Swimming is a sport at both the Commonwealth Games and Olympic Games.
- Who is better between Ian Thorpe and Michael Phelps? See this head-to-head comparison.
- Can we determine who is the greatest ever swimmer?
- International Swimming Calendar
- Swimming polls
- Rate your Swimming Heroes
- Swimming Warning Signs
- Swimming clipart
- Read the swimming entries on the sporting blog
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.