Home of Equestrian
At the Olympic Games level, there are three equestrian disciplines: Jumping, Dressage and Eventing.
- In dressage (derived from the French verb "to train") a horse-and-rider team receives scores based on a series of set movements.
- In the jumping event, competitors complete a course of 15–20 obstacles within a specific time.
- Three-day eventing is the most grueling of the Olympic equestrian events, combining dressage, show jumping, and a cross-country phase.
- About Equestrian Events around the world.
- Buy Equestrian products in the online store
- Equestrian Polls, including a poll about the Fitness components for equestrian.
- Is anthropometry important for equestrian?
- Guide to Equestrian Sports
- Equestrian at the Olympic Games
- discontinued equestrian events from past Olympic Games.
- Equestrian at the Paralympics
- About Chariot Racing
- About the sport of Horse Racing