Horse racing, often called the sport of kings, is one of the oldest sports around. There are many racing styles and classes, and betting on racing horses is a popular pastime for many people.
- Horse Racing Calendar [Jan '19]
- Fitness Components for Jockeys [Jul '18]
- Horse Racing Major Events [Apr '13]
- What does it take to be a successful jockey? [Aug '10]
- Nutrition for Jockeys [Jun '10]
- Fitness components for jockeys [Apr '10]
- Horse Racing Photos [Nov 09]
- What to wear to the races [Jun 09]
- Fitness testing for Jockeys [Apr 09]
- Horse Racing Bookstore updated [Feb 07]
Did you Know?
- The first Kentucky Derby was run at Churchill Downs in 1875 with Aristides as winner. more trivia
- Racing Trivia — facts and figures and unusual information about the sport of horse racing.
- Betting Systems — a simple guide to how to place a bet on the horses.
- Books about Horse Racing — links to books all about horse racing from Amazon Bookstore.
- Jockey Fitness and Nutrition
- Horse Races — about the major horse races around the world; Melbourne Cup, Kentucky Derby, Grand National.
- Horse Racing Major Events
- Weight Management Strategies in weight category restricted jobs such as jockeys.
- Equestrian Sport
- International Horse Racing Calendar
- About the ancient sport of Chariot Racing
- Horse Racing Photos
- Horse Racing polls
- Funny Horse Racing
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.