Frozen Banana Crème
This dessert is so very tasty, and has to be the simplest dessert I have ever made, easy for any beginner cook. It can be done by one person, if you have an odd number of class attendees. It is also really healthy based on fruit and protein-rich yogurt.
- 4 frozen peeled bananas.
- ½ cup low-fat fruit yogurt.
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Spoon mixture into individual cups and freeze
A cooking class is a great way to give athletes more confidence in the kitchen, teach some cooking skills and educate them a little along the way. See our guide to conducting a cooking class, with example menus which includes this recipe.
- How to Conduct a Cooking Class
- Example Menus for Cooking Classes
- More Athlete Recipes
- Recommended Cookbooks for Athletes
- About the Survival Cookbook series
- Resources for the Sports Dietitian