Synchronised Swimming is one of the optional Commonwealth Games sports. It is is a spectacular spectator sport, combining strength, endurance, flexibility, grace and artistry with exceptional breath control, often while upside down underwater. It has been included on the program from 1986 to 2010.
- The Commonwealth Games Synchronized Swimming program featured both a Solo and Duet component for women only.
- Each event involves athletes completing a Technical and a Free Routine, with both scores combined to determine the winners of the two gold medals.
- About synchronized swimming at the FINA World Swimming Championships
- Synchronized Swimming at the Olympic Games.
- See the list of Commonwealth Games sports
- About the sport of synchronized swimming