Fitness Testing Calculators
- converting cm to feet and inches and vice versa.
- converting pounds and kilograms and vice versa
- converting miles to km and meters and vice versa.
- converting m/sec and km/hr to miles per hour (mph)
- BMI calculator (imperial version)
- BMI calculator (metric version)
- Fat Calculator (free software download)
- Beep test score converter: a calculator which converts your 20m shuttle run (beep test) score to a predicted VO2max value.
- Beep Test Spreadsheet - a microsoft excel spreadsheet that can be used to record and analyze the beep test results of athletes or teams.
- 1 Repetition Max Calculator - for calculating 1 repetition max scores.
On this site I have tried to keep the details of tests consistent. Many of the units of measurement are in the metric system (as used by me and most of the world). Exceptions are when only non metric norms are available or the test is specifically non metric (e.g. 1 mile run test). I have also made an effort to use the American English spelling, even though I am based in Australia, as most of the visitors to this site are from the USA. There are a few Unit Calculators above for converting units to and from the metric and imperial systems.