Calculate your Body-mass Index
This is the American version of the calculation. Enter your height (in feet and inches) and weight (in pounds) in the boxes below, and then click "calculate". These are then converted to metric values to calculate your BMI. If you're not American, click here for a version of this page that accepts metric values. For more information about the BMI test and the formula used see the BMI Page.
To calculate your BMI, enter your height and weight in the boxes
below, and then click "calculate".
What does it mean? See the chart on the BMI information page
- Description and procedures for measuring BMI
- Metric BMI calculator
- alternative method: using a height and weight graph
- Reverse BMI lookup table
- other body composition tests
- fitness and health calculators
- Videos of Anthropometric Tests.