Raw Food Diet
The Raw Food diet focuses mainly on seeds, fruits and vegetables. These are foods that have not been heated above 48 degrees centigrade (117 degrees Fahrenheit). It is believed that eating uncooked foods are healthier for the body than cooked foods.
Since these are not heated, these foods are still full of hormones, life force, enzymes, water, oxygen, vitamins, minerals and so much more. They are untainted and untouched. There are no hidden ingredients, just pure and fresh live food.
The Raw Food Diet lasts from 3 to 21 days for the detoxifying and cleansing process. After completing, you can either continue the raw diet or go back to you regular diet.
Raw food is prepared by
Some of the raw foods to eat are
- Fruits (apple, banana, blueberry, grapes, orange, etc…)
- Vegetables (lettuce, tomato, onion, celery, garlic, etc…)
- Dried, raw or organic nuts and seeds (almonds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, macadamia nuts, etc…)
- Grains (buckwheat, millet, quinoa, bread, oats, granola, etc…)
- Dried, raw or organic legumes and beans (chickpeas, lentils, mung beans, adzuki beans)
- Oil (raw virgin coconut oil, cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, chia oil, raw coconut butter)
- Drinks (Water, freshly squeezed, frozen or unpasteurized vegetable or fruit juice, young coconut water, herbal tea with water heated less than 118 F)
Famous raw foods lovers are Venus and Serena Williams, Demi Moore and Jason Mraz.
Health benefits of eating raw foods include better sleep, increased energy, more regularity in bowel movements, weight loss, clearer skin and decreased chances of health risks.
- Comparison of diets — a complete list