Use Body Tracker to quickly and easily calculate your body fat percentage. No testing experience is required, just follow the step-by-step instructions for tracking and calculating body fat percentage.
All you need is a tape measure, fat caliper, or body fat scale, and Body Tracker will show you exactly how to take your measurements. Just enter your measurements, and Body Tracker will do all the calculations for you.
This is a windows software program, which comes in the mail as a cd requiring installation on your computer. Requires a cd player on your computer and Windows 7, Vista, XP, NT, or 2000 operating system.
FEATURES of Body Tracker
- Quickly and easily calculate your body fat percentage with a fat caliper, using Jackson and Pollock 3, 4, or 7-site method, Parillo method, or Durnin/Womersley method.
- Also works with a tape measure (using the standard Naval Health Research Center method) or with body fat scales.
- Includes images and video so you will know how to take your caliper or tape measurements.
Calculate and Monitor
- Find out how much body fat you need to lose to reach your ideal body fat percentage.
- Record your body tape measurements as you lose inches of body fat.
- Calculate your BMI to find out if you are underweight, normal, overweight, or obese.
- Calculate your BMR to find out how many calories your body burns per day.
- Record your blood pressure.
- Display pictures of yourself with your corresponding body measurements as you lose body fat so you can easily see your progress.
- You are able to graph any variable, and export data to Microsoft Word for easy formatting or emailing, or print out data directly from your computer.
You can buy the Body Tracker on Amazon
- Have you already bought this program? You might want to see the instructions.
- Other body composition software
- Description of all skinfold sites
- Skinfold measurement procedure
- Skinfold Results
- Videos of Skinfold Testing.
- skinfold caliper store