Topend Sports Logo

Sports Dietitian / Nutritionist Courses in Australia

I am not aware of all of the courses available around Australia as there has been changes over the years. Some of the dietetics courses offer more sports nutrition units than others, so it would pay to check out the uni's in your state as to what units they offer. It is important to realise that to practice as a sports dietitian you need to be qualified as a clinical dietitian first, which generally entails a 4 year degree in nutrition and dietetics (which includes a masters or post grad of some description), then to specialise in sports nutrition through work and further study.

Any others? Let me know.

Related Pages

send us a comment Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.

Study Extra

Which field of the sport sciences do you want to study? You can browse our lists of sport science courses or sports universities. Otherwise, just check our conference list for further education.

 → How to Cite