Conferences in the area of sport science are held regularly around the world. We have collated the information about as many relevant conferences in the area of sport science as we could find.
Major Sport Science Conferences
If you are going to go to any sport science conference, here are the major events you should consider. What others do you think are important conferences on the sport science calendar?
- ACSM Annual Meeting — More than 6,000 professionals from around the world attend this comprehensive sports medicine and exercise science meeting. The next meeting is May 2019 in Orlando, Florida.
- Congress of the European College of Sport Science (ECSS) - held annually, next event July 2019 in Prague, Czechia.
- BASES Conference - The flagship event for the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences, held over two days in the UK. Next event is in November, 2019.
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) Conference - The largest sport science conference in the southern hemisphere, held every two years. Next event in 2020.
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP) Annual Conference
- International Biochemistry of Exercise Conference (IBEC) - a high-level scientific meeting organized every 3 years for 50 years in the area of exercise sciences with a focus on integrative exercise physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology and sports nutrition.
If you have any details to add, please send them to me. Please visit the official websites for each conference for the most up to date details.
- Conferences in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023+
- Calendar of Major Sporting Events for the upcoming years.
- Sport science journals, some online
- Guide to publishing research