Study Courses in Sport and the Sport Sciences
There are many careers in sports-related fields and a large range of sporting education courses to choose from. Here are the specific areas of study, with a directory of courses around the world.
- Fields of Study — do you want to study sports medicine or physiology, or is marketing more appealing? You can study to be a sports trainer or coach, or lots more - there is a large range of areas of study within the field of sports and sport sciences.
- Top-6 Careers in Sports — six promising sports jobs and the academic qualifications needed to pursue them.
- Country of Study — unsure what area to study, then have a look at your home country and browse the courses that are available.
- Institutions — places of study and research in the fields of the sport sciences.
- Conferences — calendar of conferences in the area of sport science are held around the world.
- Study Skills — study resources for sport science students.
- Combining Study and Sports — It may be difficult to combine sport with study but playing sports at college brings a lot of benefits.
- Study and Sports — Successfully juggling the two can increase your chance of graduating.
- Combining Sport and Study — A student's main aim is to study. Incorporating sports into your life can also make it less stressful.
- How to Write a Sports Scholarship Application Essay — tips for potential students to help increase their creativity in writing their scholarship application.
- Suggest a course — our list of courses is incomplete, and new courses are being added all the time. Let us know if you think there is a course that we should add.
- Correct or add to a listing — details are always changing, help to keep this list up to date by letting us know if there is some information incorrect.