The sport of table tennis, also commonly known as ping pong, is much more than a fun game played at parties. It is a sport played at the Olympics, in which two or four players hit a ball back and forth over a net to each other with paddles, on a specially marked table top. The sport is very popular in Asian countries, making it a sport well played around the world.
Science & Fitness
- Fitness for Table Tennis
- Fitness Components for Table Tennis
- Warm-Up for Table Tennis
- Anthropometry for Table Tennis
- Table Tennis Technique
- Basic Rules of Table Tennis
- Table Tennis Major Events
- Table Tennis at the Olympic Games
Table Tennis Resources
- Essential Equipment for a Table Tennis Player
- What is Table Tennis called around the world?
- Table Tennis Terms
- Table Tennis Polls, including a poll about the Fitness components for table tennis
- Buy table tennis products in the online store
- Blo-Ball — an unusual version of table tennis.
- Ring Rong — a futuristic game like table tennis.
- Summary of the Sport of Table Tennis and related sports
- About the Sport of Tennis