Sailing at the competitive level is physically and mentally challenging. Competing at the elite level requires the sailors to be highly fit and agile, as well as tactically and mechanically aware.
Did you know? The oldest continuous trophy in sports is the America's Cup. The event started in 1851, with the Americans winning the prize for a straight 132 years until Australia won it in 1983.
- Fitness Components for Sailing
- Anthropometry of sailors
- Buy sailing products in the online store
- sailing photos
- About the 470: The 470 is the Olympic equipment for the Men’s Two Person Dinghy and Women’s Two Person Dinghy events at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- major sailing competitions
- Sailing at the Olympic Games
- Sailing Polls, including a poll about the Fitness components for sailing