The new sport of bounceball was created by Holly Cara Morgan from the UK in June 2016. In bouceball, two teams of 4-6 players go head to head, having one half of the court for each team, they score points by hitting one of the balls below a certain height on the back wall. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.
Equipment Required: A sports hall, Foaf balls x 3.
- Each game lasts 5-10 minutes.
- Every time a team hits the opposing side's wall they score a point..
- The game is played with 3 soft foam balls.
- Players cannot cross over to the other side of the court/hall.
- Players cannot touch the ball for more than 3 seconds at a time.
- Players cannot kick the ball, it must be thrown.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other New Sports
- Complete list of unusual sports