Scientific Publications by Clare Wood
Here is a list of published works that I have been primary author or a co-author. I have also authored many articles on Topend Sports.
- Martin C. Waller, Deborah A. Kerr, Martyn J. Binnie, Emily Eaton, Clare Wood, Terreen Stenvers, Daniel F. Gucciardi, Carmel Goodman and Kagan J. Ducker. Supplement Use and Behaviors of Athletes Affiliated With an Australian State-Based Sports Institute. IJSNEM, 2019, Sep 1;29(5):518-525
- Wood, C., Gaining strength and bulk, in Journey Through Health and Human Development 1&2, 3rd edition, Pearson Australia, 2009.
- Burke LM, Wood C, Pyne DB, Telford DR, Saunders PU. Effect of carbohydrate intake on half-marathon performance of well-trained runners. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2005 Dec;15(6):573-89.
- Wood, C.L., Burke, L.M., (2004) The effect of drink bottle flow rate on fluid consumption and fluid balance in elite level athletes. Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra, Australia (unpublished)
- Wood, C., Diet: Does it Matter Chapter 16. The John Eales' Rugby Book: A Practical Guide for Young Players, Sept 2003, ABC Books.
- Publications by Rob Wood
- Articles by Clare Wood on Topend Sports
- Calendar of sport science conferences
- My Career as a Sports Dietitian — what I do
- Sport science journals
- More about Clare Wood