The food supplied for the athletes at the Olympic Village needs to cater to a diversity of sports, cultures, ages and special dietary needs. Here is some information about the Olympic Village food menu for Beijing in 2008. See more about Olympic Village nutrition and links to information about the food supplied at other Olympic Games.
2008 Beijing, China
As in previous Olympics, the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games athlete village had to cater to a large variety of diets. The food available at the athlete's village included almost every food imaginable. Of course there was plenty of Chinese food available, but also dishes from many other countries.
It's the tastiest food I've ever eaten at any athletes' village I have stayed at.
- Olympic Village nutrition, includes links to info about the menu at other Olympic Games.
- Winter Olympic Games Nutrition for Beijing 2020
- Nutrition at the Olympics
- Tips for good nutrition while traveling to China
- History of the Olympic Games Athlete Villages
- Nutrition for Athletes at Major Events