Double Knee to Chest Stretch
Muscles Stretched: lower back, hamstrings, glutes
- Lie on your back.
- Lift both knees to your chest.
- Wrap your arms around your legs just below your knees, and pull them to your chest.
- Hold the stretch.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Assist the stretch by pushing your tailbone into the ground. Ultimately you want to bring your knees to your chest while your tailbone touches the ground.
- See stretching guidelines for further instructions
- Complete stretching list
- See also tests to Measure Flexibility
- See all flexibility images in the Stretching Exercises Clipart Image Collection