The sporting venues for the Vancouver Winter Olympic Games in 2010 included the following:
- The opening and closing ceremonies and the ice sports events (except for bobsleigh, luge and skeleton) were held in Vancouver and Richmond.
- Nordic events were held in the Callaghan Valley (just west of Whistler).
- Alpine skiing events were held on Whistler Mountain (Creekside).
- The sliding events (bobsleigh, luge and skeleton) were held on Blackcomb Mountain.
- Freestyle skiing (aerials, moguls, and ski cross) and snowboard events (half-pipe, parallel giant slalom, snowboard cross) were held on Cypress Mountain (located in Cypress Provincial Park in West Vancouver).
- Winter Olympics Main Stadiums
- About the BC Place sports stadium
- The Largest Stadiums of the World
- Vancouver Games Home
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.