BC Place, Vancouver, Canada
BC Place is a sports stadium located in Vancouver, Canada. The stadium was opened in 1983. It has a seating capacity of 54,405.
The stadium was used for the Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympics in 2010, and will host matches for the FIFA World Cup in 2026.
Major Events Held at BC Place
Here are just some of the major events that have been held at the BC Place:
- 2016+ Canada Sevens annual competition
- 2010 - Opening Ceremony of the XXI Olympic Winter Games
- 2012 - CONCACAF Women's Olympic Qualifying Tournament
- 2015 - FIFA Women's World Cup.
- 2026 - FIFA World Cup
BC Place Trivia
- When fist built, the stadium had an air-supported roof, the world's largest at the time. It has since been replaced by the world's largest cable supported retractable roof.
- Stadia in Canada
- World Cup Stadiums
- All stadiums list
- 2010 Winter Olympic Games
- Top-10 largest stadiums in the world
- Sport in Canada