Wrestling was first part of the Asian Games in 1954, and has been on the program ever since. There are currently both Greco Roman and Freestyle events, though in the past there have been a few Asian Games that only included Freestyle wrestling. Women's freestyle wrestling events have been included since the Busan Asian Games in 2002.
- The wrestling match is divided into two categories: Greco Roman and Freestyle. Greco Roman wrestlers are not allowed to hold or attack the opponent's body below the waist, while in Freestyle this is allowed.
- Wrestling at the Olympics
- Wrestling at the Commonwealth Games
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Wrestling