Basketball 3-on-3 at the Asian Games
Basketball 3-on-3 is played on a half-court set-up with one basket/hoop. The sport was first included in the Asian Games in 2018. The tournament at the 2018 Games is for U/23 players only. It is played in addition to the traditional 5-a-side basketball tournament.
The games are played over 10 minutes. Baskets scored from within the arc are worth one point, while those scored from beyond are worth two. Free-throws are also worth one point. Once a team gains possession of the ball it has 12 seconds to attempt a shot.
- See also basketball at the Asian Games
- Basketball at the Olympics
- Basketball at the Commonwealth Games
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Basketball 3-on-3