Show Jumping is an equestrian sport in which riders on horseback attempt to jump cleanly through sets of obstacles within a specific time.
There was an exhibition of show jumping at the 1958 British Empire and Commonwealth Games held in Cardiff, Wales. Polo was also a demonstration sport at these Games.
The show jumping events were held at Ninian Park, in Cardiff.
No equestrian sport has ever been on the official Commonwealth Games program.
- See the full list of Commonwealth Games sports
- About the sport of Show Jumping
- Show Jumping was at the Olympics
- Polo demonstration in 1958
- Demonstration sports at the Commonwealth Games
- About the 1958 Commonwealth Games in Cardiff Wales