Diving is one of the optional Commonwealth Games sports, though it has been on every Games program since the first in 1930.
- Diving events on the Commonwealth Games program include the individual Olympic standard three-meter Springboard and the 10-meter Platform events, as well as the one-meter Springboard.
- In 2006, Synchronized Diving was included for the first time, with competition in the three-meter Springboard and the 10-meter Platform.
- Both men and women compete in all events.
- More about Aquatics events at the Commonwealth Games
- About diving at the Olympic Games and at the FINA World Swimming Championships
- See the list of Commonwealth Games sports