Acuflex III Shoulder Rotation Test
This page describes a flexibility test using the Acuflex III shoulder rotation measurement apparatus. See also the similar simple shoulder rotation test.
- aim: The purpose of this flexibility test is to measure the flexibility of the shoulders.
- equipment required: Acuflex III Shoulder Rotation
- procedure: Detailed instructions are included with the apparatus. This test utilizes the built-in bicromial width caliper.
- target population: shoulder flexibility is important in sports such as golf, swimming and throwing and hitting sports.
- advantages: this is a simple test to perform.
- disadvantages: you need to purchase a specific apparatus, particularly the bicromial width caliper.
- comments: The Acuflex III Bar is constructed of extruded aluminum, and comes complete with instructions and storage box.
- similar shoulder flexibility tests are: Shoulder Flex Test, Shoulder Circumduction, Shoulder Rotation: Acuflex III
- other flexibility tests
- Flexibility Test Videos