There are fitness assessments required for admission into the armed forces and many other similar workplaces which require a high degree of physical readiness. Did you know that there were also fitness assessments required for entry to some university courses. Many students seeking a place at university, particularly for exercise science programs, are required to undertake fitness testing as part of the selection program.
Testing Protocols for Students
Follow the links for more information about entry fitness assessments for the following programs.
- The Department of Kinesiology and Sport at the University of Southern Indiana — undergraduate majors available in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, and Sport Management.
- Delhi University — Sports Quota testing
- How Much Exercise Does a Student Need?
- Workplace fitness assessments
- Fitness Tests for Referees and Umpires — specific tests for sports officials.
- Sport science institutions