The triceps skinfold site is one of the common locations used for the assessment of body fat using skinfold calipers. See the complete list of skinfold sites, and the general procedure for taking skinfold measurements.
- If you are unsure if you have pinched only skin and no underlying muscle tissue, ask the subject to flex the muscle while you have a pinch.
- International Standards for Anthropometric Assessment (2001) published by The International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK)
- All skinfold measurement sites
- General Skinfold measurement procedure
- About body composition tests
- Skinfold Results
- Videos of Anthropometric Tests including Skinfold Testing.